I’ve become healthy (read: boring). Didn’t even try to. I just sat under a tree, read my book and then two weeks past and hookus pookus, there I was, a human version of Ferdiland the (contra-revolutionary) Bull. Satisfied with everything like a How To Be Happy Book and my own worst nightmare. Don’t misunderstand me. I love to be satisfied. Being Ferdiland the Bull, happy just by sitting under a tree smelling flowers all day is NICE 2.0. But I’m against niceness. All of a sudden you’re Big Mac & Company personified and all you do is watch HBO’s series or drink beer. Because satisfaction comes (most of the times) in the shape of a devil (Fredrik Reinfeldt). And it wants you to stop caring, love your ”individual freedom” (liberalism) and be a satisfied robot for the rest of your life. And then the story about capitalism live happy ever after… So spending my whole life trying to find meaning and satisfaction without any success, has actually been a good thing. Even though it some times almost have killed me. And I still run around like a hamster on speed searching for the perfect version of everything. Always want something more or something else. Doctors call it Bipolar Disorder, mom says it’s the lack of love. My ex call it emotional sickness and God’s fanclub says it’s the refuse to believe. I say it’s the impossibility to be(come) satisfied in a fucked up society. Some smart person (Angela Davis?) said ”No One’s Free Until Everyone’s Free. And I think it’s the same with satisfaction. No one should be satisfied until everyone can be satisfied. And that’s why I can’t sit under a palm tree in India and be fucking satisfied. Atleast not more than 4 hours/day. Lucklily I got the SURVIVAL KIT in order to save ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW from the capitalist capulation!
GYPSIE’S MEGA TRIP'S SURVIVAL KIT 5 IS HERE:
HOW TO NEVER BE(COME) SATISFIED (or how to stay pissed off)
1. Watch any movie with Hugh Grant.
2. Go to a sports bar where they show tacky football (the National League).
3. Buy a subway ticket in Stockholm.
4. Read the ”public” newspaper.
5. Forget to buy toilet paper.
6.Watch the commercials
7.Try to have a heterosexual equal relationship.
8. Wear a short skirt.
9. Remember that Princess Estelle Silvia Eva Mary of Sweden just was born.
If none of the above works:
10. OPEN YOUR EYES . We live in a unequal world where the the rich get richer by reproducing the structure of unequality (rasicm, sexism, homophobia etc.) If you’re satisfied living in a world like that - skip this text and go and kill yourself instead.