Whats up 2F1's! It's Alex the Intern, i'm back to that PRAO LIFE again! I'm sitting here thinking about how I gained knowledge of and came in contact with the 2FACED1-family, and decided to share some of my favorite post during the years I've been following this blog - while I tell you a little bit about why I choose these particular ones!
L O N G C O A T
- The first one is a blogpost from 2009 that makes me a little bit nostalgic, and yes I know I'm just 15 and that was only two years ago but still it was a long time ago for me(!), it was when I first started reading the Decida Style blog and have been following it ever since, and note the Gypsie's comment! + the fact that Decida obviously was right about these coats if you look around!
- The second blog post is about this cool original 2FACED1 that I never had heard of or knew about before Decida mentioned her! I didn't even know that there was a Swedish internationally known artist doing my type of music, and I also got a better understanding for what a 2FACED1 is. I also realized that my father was, just as Decida, a die hard fan of Neneh when he was younger, and whenever I asked about her he started to sing lines from her songs!
- The third blog post is The Stylosopher on Léon which is a great movie and just a great Stylosopher post that I think you all remember! The Stylosopher is not only a style icon, it's a person who express how they live their life through style!
- The fourth blog post is the 2FACED1 essentials post which I think is very important because 2FACED1 has a deeper meaning, so it's important to read it and specially if you still don't get what a Swedish 2FACED1 is/stands for (there are different 2FACED1s all over the world!), then you should really read this!
- The fifth blog post is about no other than my favourite, Mr. West and his magnificent all white everything performance on Saturday Night Live, however a discussion here on the 2FACED1 Headquarters has occured, that never seems to end, about if KanYe is a better artist than Lil' Wayne etc. It has been taken so far that Decida has compared their heart siezes...! Also the Gypsie has attcked me with comments on Wayne's supremacy (even thought she's most of all is a 50 Cent fan...), they conspire against me!!! But they didn't stand in the first row on his Way Out West concert and saw his masterpiece... I should stop now before I get too emotional... Just choose this to make a beautiful ending on this post (and to hopefully also piss off the Gypsie and Decida)! Lil Wayne pff...